Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hey fellow CWC students,

My name is Kole Stewart. I am a freshman here at CWC that was born and raised here in Riverton. I am pursuing a degree in pre-engineering then transferring to the University of Wyoming to finish out my degree. I have really enjoyed the time I have spent at the college attending all sorts of activities. I’ve watched multiple volleyball games as well as the always exciting rodeo.

From the time I’ve spend here I’ve began to realize how nice it is to have the small classroom size at our college. The one on one contact has been nice to get the hard concepts really easily. Another big difference is the professors actually care about your success and will help you gain that success.

I am really looking forward for the upcoming Halloween activities because they are always filled will fun and lots of candy. It also means it is becoming really close to the start of basketball which I really enjoy. It is very nice to know you’re always going to get a show when you attend a CWC basketball game. Overall I enjoy CWC and look forward to my time here.

-Kole Stewart

Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment