Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gard is looking forward to CWC Basketball season

Hey ya’ll its Gard again. It’s been a while since the last post but I’m back and ready for some more blogging. CWC has vamped up since my last post, and I’ve started taking some tests and writing essays to go along with the activities around campus. Speaking of campus, there’s been a lot going on lately; the Trail of Terror was awesomely scary and I hope everyone got a chance to attend. I might start making trials a Halloween tradition instead of haunted houses! I also got a chance to usher the Odd Couple, but I was disappointed I didn’t get a chance to see it! However, the people going in for a second viewing told me the play was pretty amazing.
I’ve also been tutoring some middle schoolers after school lately, and I have to say I’m pretty dang impressed. I saw a little man’s drawing today and he informed me it was a Dolorian with built-in flux capacitor; Back to the Future was his favorite movie! This along with finding out he knew what three to the fourth power was off the top of his head made for a good day of tutoring. My math wizard today was the most recent in a long line of cool kids I’ve met tutoring, and needless to say, I’m really starting to enjoy it.
Of course, its Halloween tomorrow, and I am looking forward to the costumes in Mr. David Gray’s class, since their not only allowed, but encouraged. To be honest though, I’m doing a little bit of looking past the holiday because I’m really excited to see the season opener for the basketball teams. A little NBA tonight got me excited, and I can’t wait to see Central on the hardwood.
All in all, it’s been a good last few weeks here at Central, and I’m looking forward to the rest of the year in the classroom and out!
Gard Evans
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment