Monday, November 26, 2012

Looking forward to new classes

I hope everybody had a great holiday season. I know I am. It was good to see my family and compete with others at Black Friday.

College life is still treating me well. I’m excited that the semester is wrapping up so that I can move on to other classes and see if I can peak my interests in other ways. I plan to test myself even more during the spring semester than I have so far.

As fall semester wraps up, I have come to realize that even though CWC is a small campus, it is one that I really enjoy. I believe that the smaller classes, smaller campus, and having teachers that can actually remember your name has created a wonderful atmosphere to be involved with. Generally speaking, I haven’t cared to be part of school activities. This has changed significantly since I have been a Rustler. I have gone to many basketball games and plays now, not to mention the countless other activities I have attended. I am excited to continue having these experiences during the spring semester of 2013.

It is safe to say that CWC has me looking at the future in a serious manner for the first time. While it is nerve racking to think about, my experience at Central Wyoming College has me excited about what the world has in store for me and how I can find my place within it. On that note, I should go!

Brady Beers
Quality Leader

1 comment:

  1. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..
    msha training courses

    ReplyDelete