Monday, November 19, 2012

Checking in…

Hey everyone, it's Johnny again. I just wanted to let you know how my first semester is going at Central Wyoming College. So far, my first semester has been going well! I have been involved in many of the school activities, including basketball and volleyball games, sports broadcasting, student senate, Quality Leader, the Halloween dance, and many other fun activities as well. I am in the traveling Jazz Choir for CWC, and we recently traveled to various areas of Utah singing for 5 different high schools, not only to perform, but also to recruit potential members of next years choir at Central. I have made SO many new friends around the school, an I have continued to be good friends with some of my high school buddies. Though I am CONSTANTLY busy between all these activities, studying, and my job at TCi, I am having an absolute wonderful time.

Johnny Souza
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment