Friday, November 16, 2012

A balancing act for Drew

Hey everybody! This is Drew Leach again, and I hope you are all doing well in your own lives. As for me, I can actually say I am doing really wonderful. It seems like everything is finally coming together in my life. So far in school, I am busier than ever studying and keeping up on my homework. Actually, just today I scheduled my classes for the spring 2013 semester at CWC. I am still continuing on my Pre-Health degree, and should have it about finished up after the spring semester. My advisor and I scheduled me for 18 credits, which will definitely be another tough workload. In the end of it all, however, I am excited to know that I worked so hard for my degree.

Just recently, I was asked by the head wrestling coach for Riverton Middle School to be an assistant coach for him this season. This is quite exciting for me, because the coach that asked me was my first wrestling coach when I was in 7th grade. He wants me to help him teach the techniques and work ethic that Riverton High School bases their team off of, as I was a part of the varsity high school team in high school. Even though I am a first year college student straight from high school, I feel pretty good that a coach wants me to work with him and help to make his team one of the best middle school teams in the state.

As you can tell, my life will continue to become more and more busy. Balancing my schoolwork with coaching, INBRE, and other pleasure activities such as hunting and spending time with my family, I don’t have much free time any more. Even though this sounds like too much to a lot of people, I wouldn’t want it any other way. Thanks again for reading my blog posts, and I hope you are enjoying life as much as I am!

Drew Leach
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment