Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Education Matters

Hey guys I’m back! I would just like to take a little time to talk about education. I am majoring in Elementary Education and possibly speech therapy. I am super excited to become a teacher because I believe that educating children about the right things when they are young will help them become great adults with integrity and knowledge. I also would like to point out that to teach and be an educator I must first gain an education myself. Although school seems boring and nobody likes going to school, it really does prepare you for the future and helps you to be more successful in your life. Going to college allows you to take classes that are interesting to you as well as classes that pertain to your major. It makes going to school more fun and getting an education more enjoyable because you are doing the things you want and like to do. So go to college, get an education, and most importantly, have fun!

Kaylie Randall
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment