Friday, November 2, 2012

Life is Good!

College is busy and stressful and sometimes we can get hung up on the negatives…

I was thinking about what to write for my blog entry this month and it occurred to me that I have so many things I could write about. I got to thinking about all the good things in my life. Somehow I have managed to surround myself with some pretty great people. I have fantastic professors who care about me, a family who would do anything for me, friends to have fun with and of course my horse who is always a great listener.

I want to encourage you to look at your life and think about the things that are good. College is busy and stressful and sometimes we can get hung up on the negatives but when you stop and think I’m sure you can find something or someone in your life that makes your world great! Well those are my thoughts about life right now.

I hope everyone can find something in their life to make them smile!

Amanda Hessler
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment