Thursday, February 2, 2012

Second Year Quality Leader

Hello everyone!

My name is Benjamin Gale.  I am a second year student here at Central Wyoming College.  I live on campus and work as a Resident Assistant so if you live on campus you may see me around.

I am a dual major student, trying to finish up my secondary education degree along with Television broadcasting. I have been averaging at least 20 credits a semester!  The professors are great and the classes are small. Potentially getting an A is pretty easy with the class size, peer help and opportunities for one on with with the instructors!  However I would advise not taking more than 25 or you will find yourself in the grasp of homework's clutches.

I am a Quality Leader as well so I might be giving you a tour if your thinking about coming here. As Quality Leaders it is our job to give tours, do community service and inform others about the many things offered here at CWC. I really have enjoyed this place. It is easy to make friends and there are several little things that you can do to keep busy and have fun. If you are feeling lonely look me up, get in touch with the activities on campus, stay out of room as much as possible and find yourself here at CWC!

For students considering CWC, if you not sure if you want to attend, here are some things to think about:

  • CWC is fairly inexpensive
  • Financial Aid is available—it’s not like money is laying on the floor in some treasure chest but the opportunity to find it is there.
  • The school and campus is small and its easy to get to know everyone. 

I’m not trying to smash CWC down your throat, but its one way of finding yourself and what you really want to do when you move on in your life, and why not do that for low cost!  I hope you decide to attend CWC this fall.

Benjamin Gale
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment