Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last semester for Eric

Hello my name is Eric Inman, I am currently a sophomore at Central Wyoming College. My current major is General Studies but I am looking into the Nursing program here at CWC. I would like to eventually become a Nurse Practitioner. I graduated from Wind River High School in Pavillion, WY. This is my second year as a Quality Leader and I serve as Vice President for the group.

College has been a great experience for me, I have met many life-long friends and I have learned a lot about myself. Last semester I had the opportunity to live on campus and it was a good experience as the college offers many activities such as movie night in the theater every Wednesday and intramural sports. One of my favorite things about CWC is that there is usually something to do with activities on campus and the activities department is constantly getting new ideas and trying to involve everyone.

Academically, CWC can compete amongst the top Universities in my opinion. There are great professors here and, due to smaller class size, they are able to provide one on one learning with students. I have found this to be very helpful. This is my last semester at CWC; it has helped me learn so much about my self and has prepared me to be successful. I would recommend this college to anyone!

Eric Inman
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment