Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pre-Health major all about science

Hello, my name is Josh Graham. I am currently a sophomore at Central Wyoming College. I am a pre-health professional major. My ultimate goal is to go to medical school and become an eye doctor. You can say that I have taken about every science coarse that is available. Aside from school work, I am involved in INBRE which is a biomedical science research group. We are studying the West Nile Virus here in Fremont County. Basically everything I do at college is all about science from working in the lab, to performing experiments, and helping prepare labs, I keep myself really busy.
College has been challenging for me, but it has been a great experience so far. I have got to meet new people and get involved in different activities. When I am not in class, I like to play intermural basketball and volleyball. Now don’t get me wrong, intermural volleyball and basketball is very intense. It may be like collegiate sports, but it seems pretty close. Other than reliving my high school dream of playing sports, I enjoy hanging out with friends and enjoying the freedom of college life.
Josh Graham
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment