Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gaining experience and looking ahead

My name is Angelo Flores, I am 19 years old and graduated from Riverton High school here in Riverton Wyoming. I am in my second year at Central Wyoming College and plan to graduate at the end of this spring semester with Associate of Arts degree in criminal justice.  With my degree I plan on attending the University of Wyoming to get my Bachelors and eventually think about law school.

Because of my interest in criminal justice, I have been interning with campus safety 19 hours a week. I spend that time making routine rounds around the campus to make sure everything is safe and nobody is around after hours. We also are around for events on campus such as board meetings and sporting events to help provide a good sense of safety for all the participates.

My time here at CWC has been the best time of my life. With attending sporting events, meeting new people and all this extra responsibility you can really be yourself and grow up. The best thing for me that helped make my college experience is to being involved in almost everything CWC has to offer. From intermural events, being part of the criminal justice club to school trips—we are always finding some way to have fun. That’s just a preview of what CWC has to offer to find out more you must go out and get involved yourselves and don’t be afraid.

Angelo Flores
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment