Friday, February 17, 2012

Biology Major graduating this spring

My name is Seth Hosking and I am sophomore biology major at Central Wyoming College. I am only a couple months away from graduating this spring! I keep myself busy at CWC with all the lab science classes I am taking. When I am not hitting the books I am either in the fitness center working out or in the gym playing intermural volleyball or basketball. Intermural sports are once or twice a week and is a great way to blow off steam.

I also work for INBRE at the college and have the Ray Winters scholarship. INBRE is an undergraduate research program that gives students an opportunity to work in labs and perform research. We are currently researching West Nile Virus. As for the Ray Winters scholarship, I work ten hours a week in labs. I’ll help set up labs for science classes and make materials needed for class. Between school, work, and fun there isn’t a lot of downtime this semester for me at CWC.

Seth Hosking
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment