Monday, May 10, 2010

The year ending for Sharrayah

Hey everyone! Wow, it is so crazy that this semester is almost at an end! Only one more weeks to go! It has been so much fun getting through this semester and preparing myself for that which is to come this fall. I am half way through with my Associates of Applied Science for Graphic Design, (that’s a mouthful!) Although this summer all I am doing is working at Wal-Mart to save money and camping…A LOT…it is going to feel good to take a break from the art pieces I’ve been designing and creating. This summer is also going to be a good time for me to create some pieces using the things that I have been taught. There is so much to learn about art! 

I am just very grateful that the Quality Leader Scholarship has helped me get on the track to achieve my dreams of becoming an artist. Plus, on top of the scholarship, through the Q.L., I have met some great people and had a wonderful time participating. 

Well I’ve got to go get ready for work so I hope to see everyone reading this during the upcoming fall semester! Peace! 

Sharrayah Harris
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment