Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Year end~Chloe

Hello again CWC Blogspot! Chloé checking in!

The year is winding down and finals are in our midst. After reflecting on the year that has just flown by, I can’t imagine a better place to begin my higher education. Ever teacher I have had the opportunity to work with has just been spectacular! Everyone at CWC is very attentive to my needs as a student, especially as a first time student. They could see the look of confusion in my eyes those first few days, and they reminded me that it’s ok to be a little anxious about school. Were there stressful times this year? Absolutely! Were there awesome times when I got to play on a Slip ‘n Slide or learn how to belly dance? Uh…yeah!

I think the reason why this year has been such a success in my eyes, is because I made the most of it. I got involved! I didn’t mope around in my dorm, I got out. I met new people; I learned new things…and not just book learning either.

When deciding on what to study at CWC, that was easy. I knew that I’d graduate with a degree, but I reminded myself that what I choose now doesn’t have to be the rest of my life. Just typing that sentence made me stressed! I knew that I had to choose something I would enjoy, that I would love! I had to choose something that interested me; something I could be excited about. Believe it or not, I wanted to go to class! It’s easy to go to classes when you’re excited about what you’re learning. Are my majors that applicable to any job, not really but what major is? I love what I’m studying! I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Though I have just adored this first year of college, I am definitely ready for summer! Hot sun and cool lake, here I come!

Chloé Skaggs
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment