Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Amara is graduating

I can't believe it's the end of the year already. I feel like it has flown by!

I am graduating next Friday, and I can't believe it. I knew I would get to this point, but it feels surreal. I have spent many years of my life in the theater department and the past 3 years finishing my degrees here at CWC. I didn't realize it would end, until recently. It has been a great year though. Fiddler on the Roof was a perfect experience, filled with good and bad moments. Student Senate accomplished a lot this year. Quality Leaders was also fun. The opportunities I have been given are incredible and I will miss CWC. However, it is time for me to move on, and everyone has prepared me for the next step in my life. Thank you. There will always be a part of me here. :) It has been a phenomenal experience.

Always,
Amara
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment