Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jessie is graduating

This year went pretty well. I had fun in my classes and had good experiences along the way. I’ve made a lot of great friends here and love ‘em lots! I’ll miss it here but I’m excited to graduate this semester! I am moving down to Logan Utah to study elementary education at Utah State University. Go Aggies! I will be moving down there a few days after graduation. I don’t have a job lined out yet, but I’m hopeful. I’ve

never moved before; I’ve lived in this area all my life. I’m excited to get a taste of big city life. I don’t know everything I’ll run into but it will be an adventure and experience every day. I’m thankful for all the people here at Central who have supported me and helped me in the past two years. I couldn’t have made it without them. I really will miss this place!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment