Monday, May 10, 2010

Year End~Hailey

As my first year at Central Wyoming College is coming to an end I find myself very excited for summer. The last two to three weeks of a semester are always very stressful and this semester has been no exception. I have a few more papers to wrap up and three final exams to take. Once these things are finished I will be able to relax and enjoy summer vacation. I don’t have many big plans for this summer. I will continue to work in the Admissions office at CWC. At the end of July I am going on a cruise with some of my family and friends so I am very excited for that trip. Other then that, I hope to relax and prepare for the fall semester. My first year at CWC was a great year that I will remember forever.

Hailey Reiter
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment