Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Year ending-Britnea

My name is Britnea and I am finishing up my first year of the two year associates degree nursing program. As this semester comes to an end, I am getting ready for finals and course evaluations. I still have 5 tests left to take and am trying to study hard for them. 

I have just finished up clinicals at the RMH for this semester and am glad I now have more time to study. The last day of clinicals was a fun day of practicing skills. The couple of hours consisted of practicing shots and IV's on each other, practicing other miscellaneous tasks that we felt we were weaker in, and a few fun races for prizes. All in all, this has been a great semester; I learned a LOT and had fun at the same time.

I have recently obtained a job at the RMH as a CNA in the obstetrics department. I will continue to work at this job full-time for the summer; it will also give me more experience when I return to CWC in the fall semester.

~*Britnea*~

No comments:

Post a Comment