Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Freshman year coming to an end soon

Wow! Time sure does fly by, but what an awesome freshman year experience I have had at Central Wyoming College. The spring weather has sure come in full swing so today in our Sports Medicine Taping Class, we were able to go outside and tape each other on the picnic tables thanks to our teacher Scott Pope!

It’s been a year of getting to know other students and faculty and really becoming a part of the college family that we have here. It’s been a fun experience getting to know my instructors also, all of which I have enjoyed learning from.  I love the feeling of walking through the cafeteria or even the hallways of campus and seeing some smiling face of a friend or a teacher.

I look forward to returning to Riverton this fall and pursuing my degree and getting to know more people with all of the opportunities that come with it!

Danni Jo Hinman
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment