Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Duel majors takes planning

The end of the semester is drawing near only a few more weeks and summer time is here at CWC. My name is Benjamin Gale, I'm a sophomore here at CWC, and for a sophomore its an exciting time because your ready to graduate and move to another school. However, I will be returning this next fall to finish up my additional major in TV broadcasting. If your planning to complete two majors and you want to leave in two years, it's important that you have a good schedule of classes figured out. This may mean that you need to enroll in more classes per semester. If your not good at juggling a lot of homework, than I advise taking another year to finish or maybe just a semester.

Thanks for reading my blog posts. This is the last blog I will be writing for awhile. I hope that all your plans work out. If you come to CWC you'll probably see me right away.

Have a great summer!

Ben Gale
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment