Friday, November 12, 2010

Meet Sharrayah

Hey everyone! It’s me again – sophomore Sharrayah Harris! This semester has been a blast. I cannot believe that it is almost over again. We just started advising week and I am thrilled to start signing up for the classes that I want to take next semester. It is going to get a little interesting when I start figuring out how to balance work, school, and being a Quality Leader! It will be tough but I know that I can do it. Although this semester has been pretty hectic, it has been a lot of fun being a graphic design and photography major. I love being an Art major, I do not have to do too many classes involving math or science; they are just not my forte. I feel so much more at home with my computer, digital camera and lenses than anywhere near a calculator and logarithms. Well it looks like I better get back to my homework.
Oh, one last thing - I was taking a break from editing some photos on my computer and I came across an article that just made me smile! GO WYOMING!!! --- http://247wallst.com/2010/10/04/the-best-and-worst-run-states-in-america-a-survey-of-all-fifty/#ixzz11bBHjHoJ
Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment