Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Joshua

Well I can officially say this is the first time that I have ever wrote a blog, but here we go. My name is Josh Graham and I am a freshman here at CWC. I have lived here in Riverton my whole life. I am a Quality Leader and involved in a variety of different clubs and activities here on campus. I am majoring in Pre-Health, but I tell myself that I am majoring in professional health because it sounds way more legit. The plan is to be a college bum for a while and try to get into medical school. I also work for Steve McCallister on campus conducting research on the effect of West Nile Virus in Fremont County. Our work on campus pretty much saves lives everyday but that’s no big deal or anything! Lol jk, but really.

College has been a big transition for me, and a good transition at that. Its so weird coming from high school where you pretty much know everybody’s name, and everybody knows yours, to coming up to the college where you get to meet new people everyday. Coming from playing football, basketball, and soccer to playing intramural volleyball, and yes you heard me right; volleyball. Never thought playing volleyball every Tuesday night would be so much fun!

But college has been great so far, and if you want to get to know me better don’t be a stranger, there is no doubt that you will find me somewhere on campus!

 

Joshua Graham
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment