Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meet Seth

This is my first semester of college and it took me a couple of weeks to adjust to the schedule of college and some of the expectations for classes. I had stayed up on my homework, read most of the material and I was confident I had fully adjusted to this new lifestyle.
…….And then midterms came.
I know midterms are only a warm up to the eventual finals for each class, but I still wasn’t prepared for the week of hell, exams and papers for five days straight. I became a stressed out, studying wreck always focusing on the closest test. Every night I stayed in and crammed until it felt like my brain had swelled up with too much information.
How effective was this studying method?
The effectiveness of this learning style is still unknown to me. All my test grades are yet to be disclosed to, but it made me realize if you want to succeed in the classroom you have to put more effort into your studies then you did in high school. Now I feel like I know what to expect during this time of year and will try not to be a complete wreck when it comes to the testing.
Seth Hosking
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment