Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet Rachel

After my first week of college I was informed that I had Mono and anything you could think of to go along with it. I was to stay in bed, sleep, eat when I could, sleep, sleep, and then sleep a little more LOL. Being a QL, it seems like it would be obvious for me to say that I'm a work and then play kind of girl, but since that's just who I am, I'll tell you lying in bed involved neither work or play, and as much as the work is never as good as the play, I of course, would rather have been working than lying in that bed. So over the almost three weeks I spent being tired and twittling my thumbs I came to realize how much I appreciate all the work. . Everything worked out so well. I was really thankful, all of my instructors were cooperative and they helped a lot. I got everything completed, now I just have to keep up lol.

This whole experience reminded me as each day, as I got out of bed and returned to my classes, to be thankful and appreciative that I had strength to do just that. I started enjoying my classes more.  Talk about good coming from bad, I've never believed it more. I'm sure this great attitude I've acquired will begin to fade around midterms, but what can I say? Until then, I'll be trying...
Rachel Howerton
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment