Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meet Hailey

Hi! I’m currently in my second year at Central Wyoming College working on my General Studies degree. The past few weeks have been a little crazy because I just finished up midterms. It was rough getting through all of the tests, but now that it is over I feel like a big load has been lifted off of my shoulders!
Each year midterms reminds me of how important it is to study for each class as much as possible throughout the semester, not just the night before the big test. Studying frequently for short periods of time allows me to stay on top of all the new information coming my way in each of my different classes. I am also a Resident Assistant in housing this year, which is a lot of fun but also requires an additional time commitment. I picked up a free planner from the CWC mailroom and using it properly to write down important dates, due dates and activities has helped me stay organized.
This week is Halloween Sprit Week at CWC and I am looking forward to dressing up for the different days. Getting involved on campus is a must to make your experience enjoyable! So far this year has gone by fast, I can’t believe it’s almost November! No matter how stressful school and life may become, don’t forget to stop, take a deep breath and count your blessings! =) Have a great winter!
Hailey Reiter
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment