Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet Ben

Welcome to Central Wyoming College Blog Spot!

I am Benjamin Gale (call me Ben) and I am just starting my freshman year of college! I am a Quality Leader and a voting member of Student Senate. So hopefully you will get to know me and see me around campus. This year has been absolutely fantastic thus far! I am a Business Administration major but I am also a student who has a lot of things he wants to do so I hope to keep that major for the time being!

So with that said I hope to have a good first year here at CWC! Leave any comments or questions below if you would like and I would be happy to help assist you in any way possible! Remember that there are so many different ways that you can get involved here at CWC!

Have a great year!

Quality Leader
CWC Business Administration Major

No comments:

Post a Comment