Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meet Sharrayah

Hi everybody! My name is Sharrayah.

I am a Quality Leader and student here at Central Wyoming College. As a Quality Leader I get to meet many new people and I am able to participate in many different activities. I am a graphic design major. I love working on art as well as the computer so I am able to combine the two in an entertaining way.

An average day for me starts with waking up for a 10 o'clock class where things get very funny and hostile during the discussions that our class has about different social problems in our world today. It becomes so interesting when we get opinions from the international students that are in the class.

After that class I have a little bit of time to eat lunch before I am off to two other classes that are about the computer side of my degree. Soon into the classes my head is swimming in fonts and pictures!

My last class is not until the evening when I have photography. It helps me look at the world in a whole different way. Plus, I LOVE being able to see the world through another person's eyes in the way that they photograph things.

Once that class gets over around 9 p.m. I head home to work on a little bit of homework.

So concludes my day. Well everybody I hope you all have a good day and I hope to see you on campus!

Sharrayeh Harris
Quality Leader
Graphic Design Major

No comments:

Post a Comment