Monday, March 22, 2010

Meet Logan

Hey Everyone,

I pretty much ended my main stage theater season at CWC in the best way possible, with an awesome performance in an awesome show with an awesome cast, aka “Fiddler on the Roof.” Through all the ridiculously long nights at rehearsal to the dress and techs that were even more so, this turned out to be the best show I have had the privilege to act in. And now that it is over, I have to put all concentration on the Student Directed One Acts that are coming not too far away. These shows are by far some of the best parts of the year! You get to be cast in a variety of shows and, best of all, you can dink around with it and a lot of the time what you were goofing around doing for fun turns out to be in the director’s interests so you can keep doing it!

Aside from all the excitements of the theater my eyes have once again been reopened to the world of stand-up comedy through my friends. I got to finally watch the new Gabriel Iglesias “I’m not Fat I’m Fluffy.” So far I’ve watched it twice and laughed just as hard the second time through. But other than that all I can say about my time the past couple weeks is RA duty and mail-room work. Both of which have had their times of ups and downs as with any job, but hey I don’t complain.

Talk to you all later

Logan LaCross
Theater Major
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment