Monday, March 1, 2010

Meet Kelby

Hi, my name is Kelby Funk and this is my first year at Central Wyoming College. I graduated from Riverton High School as valedictorian with many duel credits. I started college as a sophomore through the CWC BOCHES program which really helped me progress through my degree requirements while still in high school. I am currently living in a single person dorm room in Mote Hall.  The room is a bit more than a double occupancy room; however, it allows me personal space and study time alone.

Living at the dorms is a great way to meet new people.  I really enjoy college here because there is always stuff going on.  Last Friday, we had a toga party which was pretty fun, lots of food and people playing games. During volleyball and basketball games the bleachers are normally full so we have a good crowd supporting our teams. This is a great college with great teachers and many ways to stay active.



CWC has great instructors which you really get to know because of the small classroom sizes. They really care about your success, they are always willing to help you and they want you to participate in the class. A lot of your grade is class participation, so you really get involved in the classes and the teachers try hard to get to know everybody’s names.

Quality Leaders is also a great way to get involved here at the college. I know a lot of people here and that is, in part, because of Quality Leaders and all of the activities that happen at the college.  Central Wyoming College is a great opportunity for anybody to further their education.


Kelby Funk
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment