Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meet Jessie

My name is Jessie and I am an Elementary Education major at Central Wyoming College. I choose CWC because it’s close to home, a friendly and comfortable size, and affordable. While attending CWC, you meet new people and make new friends just by going to class. One of my favorite aspects about my experience here is the one-on-one time you have with the teachers and faculty. If I ever need help I can always find it. If I’m confused about registering for classes, I know that there will be somebody who will take the time to help me. The staff members care about your success and help you along the way. It is also very fun to be involved at CWC. There is always something going on. I’ve had my fair share of food and fun just by walking into the student center when there is something going on. I’m glad I choose to go to CWC to earn by Associates degree. It was a good choice for me.

 

Jessie Olson
Elementary Education Major
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment