Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mid-term time

Its mid-term time here at CWC and what a stressful time that can be! My Name is Benjamin Gale and I’m a second year student majoring in secondary and elementary education. I’m taking a pretty large load of courses this semester which makes it hard to focus but it needs to be done. If you are a first year student, I would recommend taking a fairly easy load to begin with, just to develop a good academic and social schedule. I also recommend taking on campus classes instead of online. I’m taking a science course online this semester and boy is it challenging! I have three books for the class and there is a lot of reading because you have to really almost teach yourself. I’m not saying you would not be able to take on the challenge, I just advise those who are hands on learners to take as many physical classes as possible. Other than that, college has been going fairly well.  Even though I have one more year here to finish up, I'm excited to be one semester closer to completion!

Ben Gale
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment