Monday, March 5, 2012

CWC Works With Their Students

My name is John Reddon and I am a freshman at Central Wyoming College. I am majoring in Pre-professional Molecular Biology. Because CWC does not actually have a Molecular Biology department, the staff has gone out of their way to cooperate with the University of Wyoming, where I will complete my degree, to ensure that I take the correct classes and stay on track with the students attending UW.
This is why I love CWC. I am taking the same classes as the UW students at a much lower price. Many people argue that community colleges do not offer as good of an education. I ensure you that CWC has great professors and because of the smaller class sizes they are able to develop a more personal relationship with their students, helping educate them by being more involved. More simply put, I am taking the same courses with good professors, less students (more one-on-one time), and at a much lower cost. What’s not to like?
John Reddon
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment