Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Semester ending

I finish my first semester of college realizing that I learned much, and have much to learn. I enjoyed all of my classes this semester, they were challenging and interesting. They definitely made me want to come back for more. Contrary to many beliefs which state that you cannot live off campus and still be involved, I have discovered the balance. I haven’t mastered it but I’m trying! This semester was great because I didn’t go straight to my classes and then home; I stayed on campus to study, met new people, went to eat at the cafeteria, and attended many activities. There are so many things to get involved in here at CWC that many take for granted or simply do not know about. Don’t be a victim! Look around you! Be brave and start a conversation with someone new, take a walk around campus and you’ll find information about activities, important dates, and more. We are so blessed to have these, so don’t make excuses, make time to get involved and enjoy the time you have here. I know as much as I’m looking forward to Christmas break, I will still be looking forward to new schedules, new classes, new friends, and acquaintances next semester. There is so much to learn and experience in this life. So dive in, rock the boat, stir the pot, and risk everything!

Rachel Howerton
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment