Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas break = time to relax

Hello again! It's Kelly! I hope this semester has been great for all of you and I hope that this upcoming semester is also a good one! When i look back at all that has happened since i graduated from high school, it seems like a very long time and it seems like i have been through a lot but in reality it really has not been that long and I still have a lot more experiences to go through and a LOT of things to look forward to. Since it is finals week I am sure it is very stressful for everyone and it is stressful for me too! But I am just trying to remind myself that if i work really really hard on this last week then i can have an amazing Christmas break and finally relax! And since it is the Christmas season I think it gives everyone a great opportunity to reflect on this past year and everything you are grateful for and everything that has happened that has made you who you are today. I love Christmas and the chance i have to spend it with my family and i hope all of you have that opportunity as well! Well good luck with finals and have a wonderful Christmas! See you all next year!

KELLY PHISTER:)
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment