Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello Again!

Just Christina checking in to update all of my readers on how my school life has been going. As you know, the National Finals Rodeo is currently been going on in Las Vegas, Nevada and my friends and I have been watching every single night!! It is pretty neat because my roommate is related to a person who is competing and I grew up with one of the competitors. This makes watching the NFR so much more intense and exciting for us to cheer on these people through the television! Even if they can’t hear us.

Finals are going on this week and next week and I have been super booked with multiple papers to write, a power point presentation and many tests. I am just able to squeeze this blog in to update those of you who read this! I am really excited for this semester to be over because it is time to have a break and spend time with my family. Also, my birthday is coming up and I can’t wait to celebrate! Believe it or not, my birthday is on Christmas Eve and I feel very lucky because I can celebrate my birthday with my family.

I am also excited because the Equine Club has decided to have a movie and a pot luck dinner! I enjoy spending time with my friends before going home and I really like having the free meal. I believe that we are going to watch many movies and most of them I imagine will be horse movies. (Go figure!) Recently my roommate and I put up a Christmas tree in our room and it has some countdown gifts underneath. We have been opening one a day so we have some way to keep count of how many days are left until Christmas. Our tree is beautiful as well. It has a shiny silver star, glittered ornaments, shiny garland with candy canes and light bulbs attached and it’s a white tree that is pre-lit. The skirt is even shiny!! The skirt is silver with glittery silver snowflakes all over it!!

However, it is about time to get back to work on my homework. Yeah, boring….I know, trust me! But the sooner I get it done the closer the end of the semester gets here!! Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks again for reading!!

 

Christina Albertini
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment