Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meet Christina

Hello Readers! My name is Christina and I am currently residing on the Central Wyoming College campus and I would like to share with you some of the activities and clubs I enjoy taking part in.


First off, I am majoring in math and engineering and have a minor in music. I am going to school completely off of scholarships right now. One of these scholarships is called the CWC Foundation Quality Leader scholarship. Being involved in this prestigious group allows me to meet new people, help the community and be involved in many activities that happen on campus.

I have met many new friends and mentors here and I have to say everyone I have met is incredibly nice.  It’s also great to live on campus because it gives me a chance to chill with friends and have a movie or game night when I'm looking for something to do. It has been really fun for me to meet and hangout with such a diverse group of people. From my crazy Serbian basketball friends to the friends I’ve met from back East and my local buds, there is always something to do that is fun and exciting here at CWC.

Christina Albertini
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment