Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meet Amara

Today was busy, but it was great. We are in the middle of organized chaos for Fiddler on the Roof. We are getting all of the props together, painting the stage with steady hands and tired minds. Yet, we are still so far away. We are finally doing full run-thrus which is wonderful! It's finally coming together! WOOT WOO!!!

As far as my classes go, I am really enjoying them. Philosophy is my favorite class I have this semester. In the class, there are close to 45 students and all of us have different ways of looking at the ideas in front of us. The class blows my mind and I enjoy the challenge. It's a total blast. Did you know that our western ideas stemmed from Socrates, Plato, and Neoplatinism? Of course those aren't the only ones, I'm sure, but I had no idea. Look it up if your interested.

Amara Fehring
Theatre Student
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment