Monday, April 19, 2010

Meet Lily

Hello CWC,

I will be honest here, I have never done a blog before, nor have I ever had an interest in doing one, but here I am. Contrary to my initial belief it is not as bad as I thought it would be. It seems that all I really have to do is talk about myself, my opinions, what I’m doing, etc. which is easy seeing as how I am an expert when it comes to me.

My entire life as of late has been consumed by theater, more specifically one acts. I will now shamelessly use this blog to plug the Student Showcase. The Student Showcase is a series of one acts that are student directed and allow us to have total control over a piece spanning anywhere from 10-30 minutes. They will be, for the most part, funny and at the very least entertaining and the tickets are free! So please come. The A Night shows will be Thursday and Saturday at 7:30 and the B Night shows will be Friday at 7:30 and Sunday at 2:30. I personally am directing a show and have put a lot of work into it as have the other directors with their shows.

Other than theater I would say that I’m as totally shocked as the rest of you that there are just a few short weeks left to this semester. I think it’s about three weeks left until graduation and I will be graduating, Lord willing. I still have papers to write, finals to take, and projects to finish before I successfully finish my time here as a student at CWC. On top of that Student Senate, of which I am secretary, has plenty of activities going to keep me busy. Add in needing to finish up my Quality Leader hours and all I can think is that the end of the year can’t come soon enough.

Anyways, I’m sure the rest of you are just as busy if not busier than I am so if you got around to reading my inner ramblings then I am truly honored. Thanks and good luck with everything!

Lily Schamp
Quality Leader
Theater major

No comments:

Post a Comment