Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meet Hailey

Hi! I am a first year student at CWC. I graduated from Riverton High School last year. So far this year has flown by and it is now almost over. My workload for each class had begun to increase in preparation for the end of the year.

I am a member of the Quality Leaders program at CWC and recently we began to work on multiple community service projects. Last week, we sewed cloth dolls for the local hospital to give to any young patients. We are also preparing to make May Day baskets for the people who are currently living in the Hospice House. All of these fun projects make spring even more exciting!

I have decided that next year I will transfer to the University of Wyoming to pursue a degree in Speech and Hearing Disorders. I have really enjoyed my time at CWC; however, UW offers many of the specialized classes I need for my degree. I think this is the next best step in my education. I registered for my courses at UW this Monday and I’m really excited for the courses I plan to take in the fall.

I am anxious for summer vacation to begin but I know that I will miss this year that I spent at CWC!

Hailey Reiter
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment