Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet Janelle

Hey there! My name is Janelle and I am a general studies major at CWC. I chose CWC because the opportunities are endless. I came to play volleyball and go to school but have done so much more. This spring I was able to act in Fiddler on the Roof and I loved supporting our basketball team. Because CWC isn’t too big I get to know people from my classes and other activities. Two weeks ago was Ladies Night and it was a BLAST! We got massages and food and had tons of fun. We also went glow bowling and to comedy shows and had so much fun.

College is about the education too (Or so I hear) which is another great reason CWC is such a good choice. I have online classes and classroom classes which makes my schedule easier, and because the college isn’t too big my teachers actually remember who I am and I never have problems getting help when I need it. I can have a job on campus, go to classes, be involved, and still have time to have girls’ nights with my awesome roommates. Since I took so many classes in high school through CWC I will also get to graduate in one year! CWC saved me lots of money and gave me a great start to my future. It’s a great place to start!

Janelle Rottweiler
General Studies major
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment