Thursday, March 22, 2012

Everyday does not need to be spent on studying

Hello everyone its Josh Graham. If you read my first blog you would know a little bit about what I do on campus, but today I will write about what I am involved in outside of school. I work at the Riverton Country Club golf course. I have pretty much made a small career out of it, since this will be my 6th summer working out there. I guess if medical school doesn’t work out, I can always fall back on the ol’ mower! Other than working I spend a lot of time golfing. It’s an exciting past time, and if it wasn’t for water hazards and out of bounds, I might be on the PGA, just saying.

If you don’t catch me on the links, I am usually out fishing, camping, or enjoying the outdoors. Now I could lie to you and say that’s all I do, but lets be realistic, sometimes I do sit at home and play my play station for hours on end. But I mean what college bum doesn’t do that? Well I’m going to let you go, you are probably bored reading about me, but if you do see me on campus, its hard to miss me with my sweet broncos hat on, you can ask me some more questions, and I would be glad to have a good chat with you!

Josh Graham
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment