Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rachel doing well

This semester is quite frankly not as bad as I assumed it would be. I am meeting my deadlines, preparing, and getting things done, even with the time shortage. As we all know this semester is being cut very short, deadlines are approaching quickly, papers are due more closely together than usual, not to mentions tests and quizzes. Though I worry, I try to remind myself that everything gets done in its own time, I always get it done, and I may as well try to enjoy the time I do have, after I get my school work done, instead of worrying. There is so much going on this semester between work, school, activities, and more. I hope everyone is enjoying their semester and the opportunities that are available here at CWC. As always, I encourage you to do your work, then get out there and live it up! I know all my hard work is going towards the greatest goal: an extended summer! Have fun this semester because the end is quickly approaching!

Rachel Howerton
QL Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment