Monday, March 14, 2011

Christina is doing well

Hello everyone, it’s Christina again and so far this semester at Central has been very exciting, entertaining and eventful. Since I am graduating this spring, classes have been very overwhelming but thanks to the CWC Jackpots at the Equine Center, ski trips, the play South Pacific, holidays and other activities that Central has promoted or produced, I am having a blast! Just recently the hypnotist Frederick Winters visited campus and I was able to be a participant on stage. I know that for a lot of people this was a great experience and it was very fun and funny. It was also really neat at how many people I got to meet!! I made several new friends!

Since the last time I wrote, our housing area flooded. It set off the fire alarms and the whole building smelt like a swamp for about a week. Thank goodness they workers finally tore out the carpet and beginning to get everything fixed back up; on the plus side, the smell has been gone for about the last three weeks. The building flooded from a broken pipe and of course many people moved out or to the other side of the building. Those of us that happened to live on the other side were very grateful that we got to stay with our roommates and that our floors were still dry.

The last CWC Jackpot series was February 26! It was fun watching my roommate run barrels, poles and do some breakaway! She has been doing really well and always finds areas to work on after competing. Just so you readers know she is the best roommate ever! She and I really support each other and the best part of that is her family was here for the last jackpot and it was very entertaining! We all keep each other from getting bored waiting for my roommate to ride. Another thing I like about the jackpots is the younger kids that run barrels and poles and tie goats. They are so cute! And they are all pretty supportive of one another! The youngsters also seem to have good attitudes.

Well that’s all I have for now! Thanks for reading!

Christina Albertini
Central Wyoming College Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment