Monday, April 11, 2011

Looking back over the past year

So the end of the year is coming nearer and for some reason all the teachers think that it’s time to pile on the homework and tests. Something I have quite understood. Either way I have been super busy with school, work and getting ready to graduate. Since graduation is coming nearer, I thought this would be a great opportunity to tell my 20 best memories at CWC.


Top 20 Memories at CWC:

1. Riding ponies at Professor Patti Stalley’s house for the Equine students BBQ.

2. Completed Mrs. Pryor dressage final with high scores!

3. Riding my bike to Shoshoni! Even though my legs hurt for days!

4. Skiing at Grand Targee in over 3 feet of powder!

5. Getting an advanced on the indoor climbing wall!

6. All my speeches in Public Speaking especially 3 reasons to date me and how to win the lottery without spending a dime!

7. Cracking an egg over my little sister’s head 

8. Going to the X Games in Aspen, Colorado!

9. Playing club soccer with ALL those boys!

10. Shooting a shotgun and hitting a clay pigeon!

11. Preparing my first steak and homemade ice cream!

12. Helping with PBS Wyoming TV!

13. Surviving a “Horse Packing Trip”! Included losing a sleep bag, following a grizzly and having a pathetic tent!

14. Learning to climb in Sinks Canyon and Wild Iris!

15. Taking some AWESOME photos in Black and White class.

16. Dressing my horse up as Fred Flintstone for class!

17. Endless hours in the library studying for EXTREMELY HARD tests and EXTREMELY EASY tests!

18. Snowshoeing and ice skating in Lander!

19. Listening to the National Geographic journalist about Rwanda!

20. Meeting some of the best teachers and best friends!!

I am going to miss Central Wyoming College without a doubt next year!!!

Breanna Richardson
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment