Friday, April 29, 2011

Finals and summer

This semester was surprising successful. After some worrying I’m sure many of us experienced with the short semester and all, I think we all made it. This semester and even this entire year was full of experiences, activities, and surprises. Our biggest fund raiser, Oktoberfest, was a huge success and tons of fun. All of our other volunteering times and activities ended great as well. With all of my classes, extra curricular activities, and work there was so much to do, but being a QL was a great and worthwhile experience. It helped me become more involved and I’m sure it did the same for my peers. It was also for many good causes. This year I learned more about managing my time, getting done what needs and has to be done, and enjoying it along the way. As finals week begins I’m just living for Thursday, when I’m finally done, as I’m sure most of us are. Now that the learning for this semester is coming to a close, I think it’s time for some work and play as the sun shows its rays, and summer slowly but surely approaches. I know I can’t wait! I hope you take what you can from your classrooms and appreciate, remember, and incorporate, it into your lives this summer, until fall creeps upon us once again. Until then: enjoy, have fun, and always be safe.

Quality Leader
Rachel Howerton

No comments:

Post a Comment