Monday, April 25, 2011

Final blog for Christina

Hey everyone! It’s Christina again and I thought that I would write this final blog for CWC. That’s right! I finally get to graduate this spring and I am counting down the days. Literally…there are only 5 days left! I usually talk about what’s going on around campus and what I have been up to but this time I kind of want to talk about more important things. Things I could have done different while being here at CWC and things that I should have done.

Graduating this spring is a great thing but I really wish that I could have told myself to do homework right after it was assigned because doing it now is really kicking my butt. I have so much homework to get caught up on that I don’t have time to go and chill with my friends are have the time to make Easter cards for my family back home. So for those of you who are reading this, DO YOUR HOMEWORK A.S.A.P.!! That will give you time to do more fun things here at CWC at the end of the semester!

Things that I wish I would have done here at Central are Student Senate, Hacky-Sack Club, Intramurals and more out of town trips that college provides; like ski trips and going to Denver! I think that if I would have participated in more of these I would have made a ton more friends!! Being on Student Senate would have been neat as well because I would be able to come up with activities and have more of an ability to get students involved. Why Hacky-Sack club? Honestly, it would just be nice to learn! I am pretty uncoordinated so I could stand some help in that area! Playing more intramural things would have been fun because I like to be active and I am really competitive so being able to take my school stress out playing intramurals would have been a great way for me to relax! I never went on a Denver trip while I was here at CWC but I really wish that I would have gone. Every one of my friends that ever went to Denver on a field trip had a blast!! I suggest to anyone that goes to CWC to go to Denver just for the heck of it. I love to ski too and the college gets great discount prices!! So hello! Go on a ski trip while you’re here at Central!! Especially if you like to ski or board!!

Well I have to get going but I really did have fun here at Central Wyoming College. I met amazing friends, incredible faculty and inspiring teachers. Thank you to all the wonderful people that helped me get through my two years here at Central!! And YAY!! I am graduating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment