Tuesday, April 19, 2011

End of the semester

Oh my gosh! Another semester almost done and in the bag! I can't believe the semester was so short, sweet, and to the point! It feels awesome getting out of class this early. This semester has definitely had its ups and downs but it's been pretty fun seeing everyone around campus. I'm going to miss everyone this summer! I will not be graduating this semester but I will hopefully see everybody in the fall!


I'm pretty excited for taking "Best of Category" in the Graphic Design and Photography II/III categories of the CWC Student Art Show. There were so many entries and so many good pieces, I'm not sure how the judge ever decided! If you get the chance, stopping by before it is taken down April 21st. I'm sure you'll agree after you see all of the great works done by CWC students.   


Well everybody have a good and safe summer!

Sharrayah
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment