Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Breanna

It’s hard to believe that school has already being making way into its fourth week. The school year is already going by extremely fast, I don’t understand. Before I know it, I will be graduating from CWC and moving my life onto bigger and better things. It will definitely be a strange experience going from small town Riverton to a big university in Laramie, especially since I am use to the small school atmosphere.

I really expected this year to be hard for me, but surprisingly it is not as hard as I expected. Thirty credit hours seem like a lot, but so far, all my classes have been a breeze. I should be careful about what I say because soon school is going to become very hard. Overall, I have been really enjoying my classes and I hope it stays this way because I have a feeling I am going to do well in school. The only class that I am unsure about is Art History. I have never been good at art so this will be an interesting experience trying to understand the history of art. My favorite class, without a doubt, is stock horse. Out of all my classes I feel like I am getting the most out of this class in particular.

Breanna Richardson
Quality Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment