Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Year End!~Janelle

Hey! My name is Janelle Rottweiler, and I was a CWC Quality Leader this last school year. As the school year comes to a close it makes me reflect back on my experience at Central and as a first time college student. Because of the high school credits I was able to bring with me from Riverton High School, I will graduate it just one year! Central was a great start for me, one that I am sure to really appreciate as I continue my education. I had great teachers, great classes, and I met great people. I made life-long friends and created memories that will last a lifetime. I learned a lot about myself and had tons of fun doing it. I made money working on campus and had extra scholarship money, I mean how many college kids make money? It is really awesome! I got to explore new options in my life—ones that I wouldn’t have got to try anywhere else. Central was a great start for me and I would recommend it to any graduating senior.

 

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment